- Soak Urad dal and methi seeds separately and the remaining dals and rice together.
- Soak for 2 hours and then grind first the urad dal in to a fine paste and then grind the rice and dals in to fine paste adding enough water.
- Add salt and mix well and allow it to ferment overnight and next day make dosas.
- Heat tawa. Pour the batter into a thin dosa and pour a few drops of oil and close it with a lid.
- After a few minutes, check and remove from tawa and serve the crispy dosa with any chutney of your choice.