I am neither a Sachin fan nor an anti one......
Ace Cricketer and Veteran Rekha and Anu Aga are the RajyaSabha nominees for this year.
- What is the Govt trying to prove by nominating Sachin ?
- To please his fans for the next year polls?
- Just by doing this, hoping against hope for him to join their party dirty politics?
- Nothing else to do, could not honor him with Bharat Ratna so trying to do something in this way?
- Will he be able to do his duties by regularly attending and posing question for the benefit of his fans?
- If not on general matters, atleast related to all fields of sports including cricket?
- Has he ever expressed his opinion any time in any matters related to nation or sports or cricket?
- Is not the Govt wasting a vote by nominating a person who has his own interest in his field and has already set a world record?
- Just by pulling him towards politics is a criminal waste, what if he does not devote time for attending the parliament session?
- What will he do divide his time and spend less time' in fields'? He has already established his strong foothold in Cricket.
- There were so many who earlier had been to RS and never uttered a word and only enjoyed the perks and pleasures of an MP?
- Aren't there any other sports personalities in our country to be nominated? There are Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, and others who are 'free' !
- With his entry there will be a 'Q' by the other MPs to get his autograph for their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren nothing else!
With Rekha's entry there will be some increase in TRP , instead of Tendulkar if Rakhi Sawant has been nominated, there would be some sensible question hour session!
God Save our Parliament !!!!!!!!!!!!