Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who will tell me?






Somewhere I read that one can find out that death is near.
How?
It goes like this.......
1. One should try to see one's nose tip everyday and the time or day one does not see, death is near!

2 . One should also see one's eyebrows, if one does not see, end is near!

3. Finally , a normal person by closing the ears could hear ''gum.''.........noise and once it seizes to exist, end is near!.

It seems in olden days especially sadus and saints attained samadi by going for these symptoms.
But who can would tell me if it is true? i f I get a chance I will definitely do so!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if the intention of this post is to make us laugh, I LOL after reading this post, and I would say, there is absolutely no truth in those beliefs ... ellaam pazham kadhai

    ReplyDelete