1) Peanuts are best to provide instant energy and adds energy to people who are weak and meek.
2) Peanuts have in it many ingredients that is answer to common ailments.
3) Vitamin E in peanuts is said to prevent onset of cancer.
4) Iron in peanuts helps in making red blood cells and improves health of other vital cells in the body.
5) Peanuts Help Control Blood Sugar: Peanuts is best for diabetic patients by keeping the level of insulin at a requisite level. Manganese in peanuts helps in calcium absorption, fats and carbohydrates metabolism and sugar level regulation in blood.
6) Low Risk of Weight Gain: Peanuts do not let your weight increase, Women who eat peanuts or peanut butter at least twice a week are less likely to be susceptible to obesity than those who don't. If you eat peanut butter every morning with bread slices, you have less chances of gaining weight.
7) Antioxidants present in peanuts are more than apples, and thus help in flushing out many harmful substances from the body.
8) Rich in Energy: Peanuts contain vitamins, minerals, nutrients and anti-oxidants and thus are rich energy sources.
9. Cholesterol: It lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol in the body. Peanuts contain mono-unsaturated fatty acids especially oleic acid that prevents coronary diseases.
10) Fights Stomach Cancer: Poly-phenolic anti-oxidants are present in the peanuts in high concentrations. P-Coumaric acid has the ability to reduce the risk of stomach cancer by reducing the productions of carcinogenic nitrous-amines.
11) Fights against Heart Diseases, Nerves Diseases, Alzheimerᦳ Disease, and Infections: A poly-phenolic anti-oxidant, Resveratrol present in peanuts prevents heart diseases, cancers, nervous diseases and viral or fungal infections efficiently.
12) Reduces the Chances of Stroke: The anti-oxidant, Resveratrol in peanuts prevents heart strokes by increasing the production of nitric oxide.
13) Gall Stones: Just an ounce of peanuts or two tablespoons of peanut butter each week can save you from gall stones or gallbladder diseases with 25% reduced risk. This amazing health benefit of peanuts keeps all the diseases at bay.
14) Good for memory: All the nuts are good for memory and peanuts also boost the memory, it is known as a brain food. A study says that Vitamin B3 or niacin content present in peanuts offers great health benefits, it improves the brain functioning and boost memory power.
15) Fights Depression: Low Serotonin levels leads to depression. Tryptophan in peanuts increases the release of this chemical and thus helps you fight depression.
16) Peanut Benefits Of Skin: The anti-inflammatory properties of peanuts treat skin disorders like psoriasis and eczema. The fatty acids present in peanuts also reduce swelling and skin redness. Peanuts contain Vitamin E, zinc and magnesium, which keeps the skin glowing from within and fights the bacteria that lead to acne.