For this reason, it’s important to know how to clean your liver thoroughly and effectively and naturally.
Here is how to clean your liver
1. Warm Lemon Water - Warm lemon water is a great way to detox your liver every single morning. This isn’t lemonade, so don’t add sugar or anything else. Just purified water and a healthy dose of fresh lemon juice. Some experts, like author A.F. Beddoe who wrote the book Biological Ionization as Applied to Human Nutrition, also believe that the liver produces more enzymes in response to water with lemon than to any other food. Vitamin C helps to produce glutathione, which is necessary to cleanse toxins from the liver.
2. Garlic - Add some garlic to your cooking or thinly slice a clove into your next salad. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that can help activate enzymes in the liver. It contains allicin and selenium, which are both good for liver protection.
3. Green Tea Cleanse and protect the liver. Green tea, and hot water with lemon can help to stimulate liver cleansing. Herbs such as dandelion root, burdock, and milk thistle are also safe and effective against protecting the liver. Drink 1-2 cups of tea a day and a lot of water after that. Liver Cleanse Tea flushes and clears the liver of congestion and toxins, restoring the organ to full function.
4. Avocados - As if you need another reason to add avocados to your diet, a Japanese study found that avocados contain compounds that can protect the liver from damage. When compared with 21 other fruits, avocados had the most promise in protecting the liver from galactosamine, a “powerful” toxin that has been shown to produce a liver damage much like human viral hepatitis.
5. Cilantro - This versatile herb can be added to just about any dish, including salads or smoothies. This herb can help remove heavy metals from the body, something your liver could be struggling with right now.
6. Turmeric - Another powerful spice with a long list of benefits, turmeric is said to not only protect the liver from damage, but also encourage regeneration of liver cells. In addition, it increases natural bile production and aids in keeping the body toxin-free.
7. Drink at least 2 quarts of water daily. Our body is 70% water and needs to stay hydrated frequently. Water naturally flushes the body of chemicals, toxins, and impurities through urination, expiration, and sweating. Dehydration compromises the body’s ability to filter toxins.
8.Breathe deep; fill your lungs with air. Deep breathing is an excellent way to relax or relief stress. Breathing deeply circulates oxygen throughout the body, which encourages detoxification through the skin, expiration, lymph, blood, kidneys, liver, etc.