Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2014

To me Maha Periyava is Parameshwaran

We are happy to share this wonderful experience with Periva shared by Sri Murali Sambasivan on our Facebook page.
I reside in Malaysia and I I felt like sharing the miracles MahaPeriyava have performed in my life. I am giving below my experiences.

I am an ardent devotee of Maha Periyavaa. I have met him only twice in person but he has helped me in incredible ways. Both the times I visited him, he was observing 'mounam'. I have been living abroad for many years and I met Maha Periyavaa in USA and in Malaysia. This may seem surprising since Maha Periya vaa has never left India. Let me narrate those instances.

1) I was doing my PhD in University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, USA. I have a bachelor’s and masters degree in Engineering. I chose to do my PhD in Management Science. I went for my PhD after five years of work experience and marriage. My wife Uma agreed to take care of my mother and sister in Mumbai. My father passed away when I was 15 years old. I went on a full scholarship from the university in USA. Since I had left my family behind, I was working very hard to finish as early as possible and return to India. It was one year into the program and I was doing well. Most of the times I used to sleep at my faculty after studying until early morning. One day at about 4 am in the morning, Maha Periya vaa appeared in front of me. He did not say a word and touched my head with His ‘dhandam’. It was like an electric shock and I could feel energy flowing through my spine. I woke up and could feel tremendous energy in my body. I struggled for nearly three months to handle the energy level. After about three months things settled down and I could feel that I was able to understand difficult materials with ease. In my research, I had to use many difficult mathematical concepts that I had never learnt before. When I started reading those materials, to my surprise, I was able to understand very easily and apply in my research. When I completed my research, the supervisor of my PhD dissertation was so happy that he said my dissertation was one of the best he had come across. He did not know that it was not me who did but it was Maha Periya vaa who was guiding me.

2) After my PhD, I worked in the industry in India for 5 years. Meanwhile, my sister completed her studies and got married. After her marriage I moved to M’sia with my mother, wife and daughter. I joined a public university in M’sia and now I am working as a senior professor. About 10 years ago in Malaysia, Maha Periya vaa again appeared in front of me (in my dream). Even though I am brahmin, I was not performing any anushtanams….not even sandhya vandanam. Maha Periyava looked at me in front a big gathering and called me by name. He was upset that I was not performing any anushtanams and said I was living like a useless stone. He said that my purpose in life was different and ordered to start performing anushtanams. Around that time, I had donated some money to veda padasala in Delhi. I promised Maha Periyava I would start performing anushtanams. I started with sandya vandanam. The veda pada sala thanked me for the money and sent me ‘baana lingam’ and some CDs on veda parayanam. A sastrigal in Malaysia had a book on rudram, chamakam, purusha suktham…….He gave the book to me and asked me to copy the book. I was able to get a CD that had all the chantings (rudram, chamakam…). Since I had the book I started following. To my surprise I was able to memorise and chant rudram, chamakam……Meanwhile I received two lingams, one from rameswaram and another from Tirupathi. Now I have the habit of chanting rudram, chamakam along with abhishekams to lingams on all holidays. I also have the habit of chanting when ever I visit any temple. This has changed my life in a very big way.

3) About five years ago, I had darshan of Maha Periyava in my dream. In my dream I was running a small hotel. Maha Periyava came and ate idlies. After eating, I give Him a small sambavana. With His usual sense of humor, He looked at me said “I have never seen anyone running a hotel where they feed customers and also give money”. Then He looked at said, “do a lot of dharma karyam. What ever you do now will come back to you magnified 10 times at the time of need”. He also said that He would guide me at appropriate times and told me to follow his advice. To me Maha Periyava is sarveswaran.

4) About two years ago my wife was diagnosed of very early stage breast cancer. I was distraught and prayed to Maha Periyava to help me. He came in my dream and said that I have to endure difficulties for one month and said things would become alright. A minor operation was performed and my wife is now 100 percent fit and the doctor said there is nothing to worry. This again was purely due to the grace of Maha Periyava.

5) At another dream, I was in a maze. I was moving around with other people and we were all coming back to the same starting point. No one could get out of the maze. I saw a path which no one was using. It was a path like 'othai yadi paathai'. All the other paths were made of marble stone and were shining. Suddenly I saw an old man walking in that 'othai yadi paathai'. I was surprised but decided to follow him. I came out of the maze in seconds. The old man turned around and it was MahaPeriya va. That was then I decided to follow Maha Periya va blindly. To me Maha Periya va is Parameshwaran.

No comments:

Post a Comment