Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Maha Periva and my Mother . Sri Raguramprasad

Email message forwarded by our respected member Sri Raguramprasad ()

My mother used to live in my brother’s house at Kumbakonam. She was 85-years-old and used to suffer a lot. Whenever she is not well, she will call me and ask for few medicines. It is her opinion that i can take care of her health better than anybody. In the month of Dec 2013, my brother called me and said mother is vomiting a lot continuously and has difficulty breathing. I requested my brother to admit mother immediately to an ICU and she got admitted. 
Next day morning I performed pooja for Maha Periyava as usual, I told Maha Periyava crying that i was not able to bear the sufferings of my mother and prayed to keep her peaceful. 

I took prasadam like apple and banana and rushed to Kumbakonam and found that she had a renal failure and that is why she had profused vomiting along with difficult breathing. Doctors advised to go for Dialysis immediately at Tanjore. I gave the prasadam to my mother, telling her that Maha Periyava will definitely bless you. She said that she will take it later because she was not able to open her mouth. But what happened is - the staff in the ICU removed that prasadam from the bed and gave it to some of the attendee in the hospital. In the evening I met my mother and asked if she had taken the prasadam. My mother said, hospital staff removed it from my bed and gave it to somebody. The attendee, who received the prasadams not knowingly, took it and started walking out of hospital. Still the attendee could not understand why the hospital staffs gave these fruits to him. Anyway, on the way to his home, he found 2 cows and he gave the prasadam to them. 

The attendee was no one else but my brother and later only he came to know that I used to perform pooja to Maha Periyava, and bought the HIS prasadam to my mother. That was a message from Maha Periyava that my mother was going to attain siddhi soon .

Already few thousands were spent for the ICU care. For renal Dialysis which runs in Lakhs? And all the relatives were informed about the status of my mother. Because she is the senior most in our family circle, most honourable, admirable, adorable, hhole-hearted, and religious, etc.

That night I cried to Maha Periva to help me financially and said to him that “YOU WILL SHOW ME THE WAY, I TRUST YOU PERIYAVA”, as i am jobless right now and I informed my 4 sisters also. 

To the surprise of everybody, next day morning relatives from all over around 25-30 came to the hospital, visited my mother but my mother could not converse with anybody. Within 2 days, money donated by relatives for the treatment of my mother is Rs.75, 000/- . She got admitted @ SB hospital for renal dialysis in Tanjore. We stayed there for 7 days and mother had 5 dialysis totally. I used to carry with me always Kunguma prasadam received from both Pudhu Periyava and Bala Periyava. One midnight at Tanjore hospital, my mother started crying because of peri-arithritic pain in her shoulder. Myself and my sisters applied kungumam on the painful shoulder of my mother and in the next day morning she had no pain at all. 

(Namaskarams to all Periyavas). 

She almost went speechless. One fine morning, one of my mother’s youngest sister phoned up from Bombay to know about the status of my mother however my mother could not converse with her sister. 

The monologue continued and mother’s sister said to my mother, “I will put you on VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM ONLINE VIA MOBILE PHONE. YOU JUST HEAR IT, NO NEED TO TALK”. My mother nodded her head and started hearing Vishnu Sahasranamam via mobile, with Maha Periyava’s photo lying on her bedside.

To the surprise of all our relatives, one muscularly built young man came to our hospital room and said, I brought the prasadam for RUKMANI AMMAL (my mother) from SRI RAGAVENDRA SWAMIGAL MUTT. (Both my mother and father are great devotees of Ragavendra swamigal) and my mother is still hearing Vishnu Sahasranamam via mobile phone from her Mumbai sister and she almost went asleep. Maha periva blessed my mother that way.

She got discharged and went to Kumbakonam. All the 7 days, I just prayed to Periyava with His photo. The empirical treatment continued at home. She still continued vomiting. Doctors almost gave up and told us to keep her happy anyway. Maha Periyava’s photo was still there along the bed-side of my mother and she knows it also. One day, I told my mother that I had to leave for a week as i have to look after my living and will meet her in the first week of February, but no response from my mother; and I left kumbakonam on 19th Dec 2013. 

She was conscious, can see everything. Oral intakes almost stopped, but she continued to take only medicine. On 20th morning, my brother called me and said mother’s condition is getting bad and she vomits continuously and asked me to come Kumbakonam immediately. When I reached home I found that my mother was in a bad shape. Then I told my mother that I will not leave her until everything goes well. She nodded her head and went to sleep. 

On 21st night again I prayed to Periyava crying “how can I help my mother?” For the whole night, i was applying KUNGUMAM PRASADAM on the belly side and all parts of the body. I could never go to sleep though i was already on a sleeping pill.

On 21st Midnight my mother again got to a bad shape; kept on moving to bathroom frequently for urination but nothing will come out. Everybody else in the house went asleep. So I held my mother against my right shoulder, just praying to Maha Periyava only. She slept well for half an hour. Then I got the signs of her departure. I urged every one of my sisters and brother, sister in law and her children to wake up and the following things were performed.

• Ganga theertham was brought from pooja room and every one of us poured it into the mouth of my mother.
• I urged my sister in law to bring some TULSI, and she managed to get it in the midnight in an apartment. TULSI WATER was also poured into the mouth of mother.
• GANAPATHY ATHARVARISHA WAS PLAYED FROM MY MOBILE PHONE.
• AROODRA VIBOOTHI PRASADAM WAS ALSO POURED IN TO THE MOUTH WHICH MY SISTER BROUGHT FROM CHIDAMBARAM. (SHE SPECIALLY BROUGHT IT FROM A DEEKSHIDHAR WHO ARRANGED IT ON ARUDHRA DARSHAN DAY)

MY MOTHER ATTAINED THE LOTUS FEET OF ALMIGHTY ON JAN 22 2014 MORNING BY 4.30 AM. 

• MOST IMPORTANTLY, MOTCHA DEEPAM WAS LIGHTED IN THE SOUTHERN GOPURAM OF THILLAI NATARAJAR TEMPLE OF CHIDAMBARAM ON 22ND EVENING WITH THE HELP OF A DEEKSHIDHAR. (The deekshidhar was kept well-informed about the status of my mother)

For me and my brother, the worry continues financially as we have to look after 13-days death ceremony. My brother being elder to me and being the kartha should perform the 10th day karma and for another 3 days; but unfortunately my brother had already signed a catering contract for a marriage 6 months before and it was so happened to be held on 10,11, and 12th day of the ceremony. So my brother granted me the power of KARTHA to perform KARMA for my mother and everything went off well. (This was the wish of my mother always. This was a real miracle of Maha periva. The way maha periva blessed my mother is amazing) on the final day, all the sumangalis and even widows were gifted with silk sarees worth 2000/- and cash of Rs.2000/- to keep the departed soul of my mother in rest and peace. The expenses incurred were around 1 lac and everything was borne by my cousin brother (My father’s brother’s son) who is well off now. My cousin never used to be in touch with us and he said I felt like sharing your burden and i went for it. I also felt that it’s my duty. No doubt, it was one of the grandiose functions in our life. The function was over in the first week of Feb 14. The expense incurred by me was just 2000 rupees only i.e. my transportation charges from Chidambaram to Srirangam.

MAHA PERIYAVA’S BLESSING STILL CONTINUES.

On 14th day morning, my mother appeared in my dream and said,

MY MOTHER: “eanda, narayanium photo kondu varraennu sonniyaae, kondu vanthiya? Naan inimae roomba naal uyiroda irrukkamattaenda!
ME: INNAIKKU PERIYAVA POOJA PANNUMPOTHUKODA GNABAGAM IRRUNTHATHUMA. APPURAM MARANTHUTTAEN. NAAN NALAIKKU VARUMPOTHU KONDU VARAEMMA.” My mother again falls on my left shoulder like a new born baby and slept well.

Raguramprasad, 
Chidambaram, +91-9952653875

No comments:

Post a Comment