Here’s the recipe of the vegetarian appetizer, that is healthy & tasty too..!
To make Cutlets:
Coriander pwd -1 tsp
Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Bread crumbs -2 tbsp
Lemon juice - ½ tsp
Turmeric pwd -¼ tsp
Sliced cashew -1 tbsp
Salt to taste
All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
Bread crumbs -1 ½ cup
Oil to deep fry
1. Prepare inner stuffing with vegetables mixture
2. Make small balls out of the mixture.
3. Pat it flat to small round shape . Also you can make it oval,heart shape or any shape you desire.
4. Take all purpose flour in a small cup.
5. Add some water and make it smooth paste. (the paste shouldn’t be too thin)
6. Keep the bread crumbs ready.
7. I used spicy flavored bread crumbs, which is
available at Indian stores. You can also use plain bread crumbs for coating, which will be equally tasty.
8.Now dip the shaped cutlets quickly in the all
purpose flour paste and roll it with bread crumbs.( also you can use beaten egg for dipping)
9. Repeat the same with all the cutlets and kee itready for deep frying.
10.Heat oil in a frypan.
11.Drop the cutlets gently in hot oil.
12.Keep the flame on med-high flame and fry till it is golden in colour on both sides.
13.(Make sure the heat of the oil is adjusted well, else the cutlet may absorb oil.)
14.Drain on a paper towel.
15.Yummilicious Vegetable Cutlet is ready.
16.Enjoy hot with tomato ketch up or any of your favorite dips.