Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What is a perfect relationship?


Though the word Perfect exists in the dictionary, there is no one who we can call as perfect. Perfection is something which cannot be made or groomed or shaped, it's attained by very rigorous training and practice.

We have often seen people saying , as if he is perfect',there  is no harm in trying to be perfect and I feel it's only an illusion. NO one can look for perfection in anything as there is a room for improvement. 

Perfection in relationship, at work, in some tasks is like a distant dream, and no one can satisfy the other by being perfect. 
I would like to share what I read about perfection, you can also enjoy and think....



A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage,  and requested "I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one." The officer said, "Your requirements, please." "Oh, good looking, polite, humorous , sporty, knowledgeable, good in
singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I
need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest." The officer listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."
There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband ,because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife. 

Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up and discover that marriage
is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment