Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

ME First .........................

From my father's side,

First girl to wear a spectacles at 20 years.
I was the one who went to a regular college first that too after marriage and 2 kids to do my BEd degree.
First to take up a job in a school with proper qualification.
First girl to do Post Graduation.
And did my MA as private candidate and completed thro' IGNOUniv., distance education in PGDip in Higher Education and PGDHRM .

First to appear in a UGC video interview for 50 seconds at the time of doing PGDip in Higher Education.

First to write the examination for PGDHRM with my husband also appearing for the same sitting in the first row!

First to teach my son for 2 years [ 7th and 12 th ]and Class Teacher for my daughter for 4 years and taught English for 5 years. They had their school education under my eyes and nose!

First to sit on the PRIME MINISTER'S Chair in the Lok Sabha when went to Delhi for orientation before taking up the job of Teacher in CBSE school. My colleagues used to joke saying that since I shared late PM Mrs. Indira Gandhi's date and month of birth , it was apt for me to sit on the PM's chair!
First to contribute articles for newspapers and magazines,and letters to Editors.
First to jointly present a paper in an International Seminar held at Hyderabad.
First to evaluate CBSE board exam papers. [total 6 years ]
Once as an External Examiner for BEd candidates.
First to visit Vaishnodevi Temple.

1 comment: